Wednesday, January 02, 2008


A New Start

I've started this several times in the past...the whole blogger thing I mean. I do it once and don't come back for months...I guess it feels like it is just going to be something else I have to do. Don't I have enough of those things already? Maybe a new approach and a new start in the new year. I'll post when I feel like it, but it's nothing, I have to do.

To pick up where I left off many months ago...It really is time for a change. Not only in the world, but it has to start with us, one person at a time...aren't we part of the world. If no one of us is willing to step up and start, who will. I almost feel like we've become part of that world that existed at the end of The Matrix. We've all just become another cog in the machine, even if we don't realize it yet. For the most part, the cogs never get any of the benefits, not truly, we're only led to believe we do. Of course, I realize I'm neither the first person to feel like this nor will I be the last. Everything seems to have more consequence now...I'll be responsible for my son in about a month or so when he's born.

2 comments:

Mark said...

hey! I didn't know you had started blogging! I added you to Google reader...is this the main blog you'll be posting on?

Ed said...

Hey Mark, finally, for some reason blogger kept telling me I looked like a spammer and wouldn't let me log on. Yeah, this is where I'll be posting, if I post again...being a new dad is the most demanding job I've ever had.