Wednesday, October 08, 2008


Where has time gone??? The last time I posted I was awaiting the birth of my son...Hoping everything would go as planned, perfectly. After many hours of labor my tired, but still beautiful wife delivered our healthy baby boy. Now he's 8 months old, what happened to the past 8 months? Being with him everyday I don't even realize how much he has grown and changed until I look at pictures that were taken several months ago. It's a scary thing being a dad...this little person has the ability to be anyone or do anything and it's up to his mother and I to mold him into someone that will in someway affect the world. It makes you reflect upon yourself and wonder who you could have been or if you could have been anyone different, but yet you don't want to give up what you have because it's a good life...yet you always want more...you want perfection but its not possible, while still wanting to help mold a growing child into the perfect citizen of the world...Someone that will make a change for the better. The thought just occurred...are we actually, presently living in the perfect HUMAN world?

1 comment:

Mark said...

Good thoughts. I know you take your parenting responsibilities very seriously. It's the most important job in the world, because you are very directly contributing to the future by what you do with him in the present.